Select your style & size:Select options
Balance through asymmetry.
Delivering park-to-peak performance at a bargain price, the Carbon Credit has already been a staple in Gnu's line for years. The new Gnu Carbon Credit Asym BTX Snowboard cranks things up a notch with an asymmetrical sidecut. It has a more pronounced sidecut on the heel side to make your heelside carves feel just as powerful as your toeside turns, giving it just one more weapon in the battle for all-mountain domination.
Equipped with a BTX profile, this board features a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and mellow camber outside the bindings for incredible float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. Magne-Traction technology takes it up a notch with edges that are serrated to slice through icy slopes like it's on fresh corduroy, so you can lay down high-speed carves and stomp tricks on bulletproof landings while everyone else is washing out.
A biax/triax glass and fiber reinforcement combination give this board a long life and plenty of pop, and the sustainably harvested wood core is lightweight and strong for all-season durability. The extruded base is easy to repair so you don't have to get a whole new board on account of a few dings from rocks and rails. Plus, it's built right here in the USA using sustainable materials and techniques so you don't feel guilty about harming the environment.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- Rocker between bindings with mild camber underfoot
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asym sidecut makes heelside turns more powerful
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light and snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Gnu is constantly innovating new, eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #GNU003F