Select a size:
Don't shy away from that steep summit push—with these movement-minded pants you'll have free mobility that brings ease and comfort to tough terrain. Utilizing stretch panels at the waist, crotch, and back of the knees, they're tailor-made to help you navigate challenging trails, and feature a hard-wearing wind-and-water resistant fabric for light protection in the mountains.
- Durable hiking pants that free up your movement on the trail
- Tough main fabric provides wind and water-resistance
- Stretch panels in key zones increase mobility on steep terrain
- Breathable construction releases heat and moisture as you hike
- Leg cuffs have an adjustable strap and boot hooks to keep out debris
- Articulated design allows for a comfortable, natural fit
- Item #FJRZ0G3
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton, [stretch panels] 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- Leg Opening
- adjustable cuffs, boot hooks
- 2 buttoned leg, 2 hand
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.