Scoop Pro Saddle
The Fabric Scoop Pro saddle is simple. It’s lightweight and it’s tough. The Scoop comes in four varieties: Elite, Race, Pro, and Ultimate. The Scoop Pro starts with carbon fiber rails and a nylon base. Fabric says its Scoop Saddle is "designed for everyone," and that’s exactly what it is.
Like many of today’s bicycle saddles, the Scoop is designed to work with road, mountain, or cyclocross bikes. Unlike many of today’s saddles, however, the Scoop gives you options for fit, feel, and style. You can choose between two different base materials for the Scoop saddle: nylon or carbon fiber. The Scoop Pro comes with a flexible nylon base. This base is both lightweight and comfortable. The Scoop also offers three different rail material options. The Pro model comes with Fabric’s 9mm oval carbon fiber rails, which are both the lightest and stiffest in the line.
The Scoop saddle comes in three different shapes, which vary in curvature from tip to tail. The three shapes are Flat, Shallow, and Radius. Which saddle you choose depends on which saddle is most comfortable for your body type. All of Fabric’s Scoop saddles feature dense polyurethane foam for cushioning and a waterproof microfiber shell fabric, which is available in either white or black.
- Versatile cycling saddle made with award-winning build technique
- Flexible nylon base is equal parts lightweight and comfortable
- Carbon fiber rails shed weight while boosting strength
- Shape choice depends on which fits your body shape most comfortably
- Dense polyurethane foam cushions your sit bone on rough terrain
- Waterproof microfiber shell fabric keeps dry and is easy to clean
- Item #FAB0002
- carbon fiber
- PU foam
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- [flat] 6.2oz (176g), [radius] 6.8oz (194g), [shallow] 7oz (198g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling