Plus Flat Pedals
When trails get hairy — really hairy — flat pedals can give you a leg up, with the flexibility to dismount on a whim, or adjust your footing for the attack. e*thirteen's Plus Flat Pedals offer a sleek and slim option for tackling the trail with total traction and comfort. They feature a 22-pin setup with LG1 pins that are fully replaceable, so you can get a lifetime out of them, as well as a large inboard bearing, and two outboard bearings that are rebuild-able to keep things spinning smoothly year in and year out.
- Slim pedals for taking on the mountain
- Aluminum construction is light, stiff, reliable
- Slim profile minimizes height to avoid rock strikes
- Increase traction in rough terrain with concave body
- 22-pins hold tight to your shoe and are replaceable
- Large inboard bearing and two outboard bearings are fully rebuildable
- Item #ETR0030
- Removable Pins
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 17, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
They're wide, comfy and grippy. Very well made.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
January 4, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I'm using flat pedals this winter to keep my feet a little more active and thus warmer. I tried 4 pedals and these are my favorite. Very good grip! They also have a shape that worked well coming from clipped in pedals. Most of all they have a good 'feel' which is subjective but to me means I always can sense where I am on the pedal and get good trail feedback vs the more muted feel of nylon pedals I tried.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help