Pro SL Lite Short-Sleeve Jersey
As the mercury creeps upwards, and the sun warns you to stay inside, don the Pro SL Lite for featherlight coverage that keeps you spinning in the hottest conditions. Coldblack technology reduces heat buildup by reflecting UV rays, so you stay comfortable for longer.
- A featherweight jersey for scorching summer rides
- Coldblack fabric reflects sun and heat, keeps you cool
- Super light, rapid-wicking mesh front panels breathe with ease
- Translate rear panel with UPF25 keeps you shielded from the sun
- Slim fit cuts aerodynamic drag down, feels streamlined
- Lycra sleeves with silicone cuff hold fit in place
- Item #EDAZ00I
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 zippered security
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 28, 2020
Perfect warm weather jersey
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 160 lbs
Works well and no complaints from me so far. Jersey is a little short in front but it's cut for a riding position. I'd rather have to remember to pull my jersey down every once and a while when I'm off my bike than to have that awkward fabric at the bottom of the jersey that gets bunched up while you ride. I have the previous generation of this jersey and both are my favorite jerseys. Only thing to look out for is the color is a little different in real life. I got the sunrise version and it's more pink than red but not in a bad way.
June 1, 2020
Super lightweight, in good ways and bad
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 140 lbs
High quality super lightweight material. I imagine that this would get rid of heat and moisture exceptionally well. Unfortunately I’ll never know since it was too small for me (5’7”, 140 lbs, ordered a small). The chest, shoulders, and sleeves were fine but the torso was about 4 inches too short. I LOVE the coral and red colorway. It is incredibly vibrant. One quibble besides the size is the zipper. Not sure why companies put such fine toothed zippers, but it immediately cross-toothed on me. Surely this was partially due to it being too small for me. Carefully considering whether to do a like replacement with a bigger size.