Pretty darn beautiful.
With green, rolling hillsides and white, seaside-swept cliffs, Galway is as beautiful as it is rainy, which is why Dubarry of Ireland readied the Women's Galway Boot for any weather you come across as you tour from market to castle. Gore-Tex gives the Galway reliable waterproof protection that remains breathable for those occasional sunny days. Dubarry's DrySoft leather dries quickly, breathes, and stays soft after torrential downpours. Underfoot, the Galway features a duo compound sole made of supportive PU and rubber for traction on slippery cobblestone streets.
- Traditional countryside boot with modern weather protection
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lined inside DrySoft leather
- Knee-high leather ties assure a secure fit
- Duo compound midsole provides support
- Lugged rubber sole ensures traction
- Item #DOI0001
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my sister-in-law who is a lifelong equestrian. They're built for barn life: warm, waterproof, yet stylish. Horses know you mean business when you show up in these.
Premium Quality Boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My favorite qualities of these boots:
- Easy to get on and get off - no zipper or laces
- Super waterproof. My foot stays warm and cozy in the snow, rain, puddles, etc
- Hard toe makes them safe, protects your foot
- Wool lining makes them warm
- They're also really easy to clean
Warm and waterproof
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180lbs
My wife wears her Dubarry boots daily when working out in the cold or wet. The durable leather exterior looks great for casual wear. But more importantly, the gore tex liner keeps her feet warm and dry even when wading through muck, water, or snow.
She also uses them to ride her horse in the winter and the heal and shape work well there too.