- Durable leather upper resists abrasion and maintains an understated style
- Dri-Lex lining on pillow-soft footbed helps wick moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- EVA forefoot insert helps cushion and absorb shock to reduce joint stress and fatigue
- Built-in nylon shank adds support
- Cored-out holes in polyurethane outsole reduce weight
- Two-inch heel height makes the Sophie dressy without sacrificing comfort
- Item #DSK0135
- Q & A
Signature Dansko Comfort
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my wife, it is one of three pairs of Dansko's that she has in rotation and a few pair have been retired. She got hooked. They are amazingly comfortable especially when you are on your feet all day. True to size, fit is comfy.
Stylish - LOVE
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought the "mermaid blue" these were be my Summer shoes - then went back and bought the nude. Love them - they do run a little small, but if you're a whole size I wouldn't go up.
I bought these in the same size as I wear in my winter Dansko's. They were too small. BUT, am definitely exchanging them! SO cute, and COMFY!! LOVE THEM!