Why We Like The Dalbello Panterra 100 Ski Boot
The Dalbello Men's Panterra 100 Ski Boot is an extremely comfortable all-mountain boot built with a unique three-piece construction for a better performance on groomers, powder runs, and everything in between. This three-piece construction, code-named Cabrio, provides a smoother, more progressive power transmission as well as excellent shock absorption, dynamic rebound, and a more consistent 100 flex compared to boots with a standard two-piece construction.
In addition to the three-piece design, Dalbello's Contour 4 shell fit features pre-punched areas designed to comfortably accommodate navicular, metatarsal, and ankle bones, and an IF Performer liner that's specially formed to fit the Panterra's shell shape. It's also heat moldable, and the shell comes with an adjustable heel inclinator, canting mechanism, and flex, so you can dial it in to your exact specs.
- All-mountain ski boot built for intermediate riders
- 100 flex is moderately stiff to feel more forgiving
- Adjustable 100-102mm last fits medium to wide feet
- Three-piece Cabrio shell has a progressive forward flex
- IF Performance liner is thermo-moldable for a custom fit
- Walk mode constructed specifically for resorts
- GripWalk soles provide easy navigation of slipper parking lots
- Item #DBLN0BB
- Shell Material
- DB Hyperlite
- Last Width
- 102 - 100mm
- 3, 1 last adjustment
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- yes, 33° range of motion
- IF Performer
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help