Why We Like The Dakine Bronco GORE-TEX Glove
When great conditions have us riding wild, we trust the Dakine Bronco GORE-TEX Glove to keep us covered. These gloves focus on dexterity by combining a durably synthetic fabric with lightweight insulation, while the touchscreen compatibility keeps us connected.
- Highly-dexterous gloves designed for skiers and snowboarders
- Synthetic face fabric balances durability with flexibility
- Hi Loft synthetic insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out moisture while releasing sweat
- Hook-and-loop closure prevents snow from sneaking into your sleeves
- Touchscreen technology allows you to use your phone in the cold
- Item #DAKZ7HQ
- Responsible Collection
- 39% recycled polyester, 33% polyester, 17% polyurethane, 10% nylon, 1% elastane
- GORE-TEX laminate
- Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- glove, undercuff
- Palm Grip
- 100% polyurethane
- Touchscreen Compatible
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help