30% Offsale from $34.99 $49.99
That moment when...
That moment when you finally reach the summit of your evening hike, and you crack open the lukewarm Pilsner you have been carrying in your pack to enjoy the beautiful sunset is the exact moment that Columbia named the Pilsner Peak Hoodie after. Built with moisture-wicking material and UPF sun protection, this hoodie is made for keeping you warm and protected in the high alpine without leaving your back wet and cold when you hike down. The adjustable hood and thumbholes help block out the breezy summit winds so you can focus on enjoying your Pilsner.
- A technical hoodie made for hiking
- Moisture-wicking material helps you stay dry and comfortable
- UPF 30 sun protection keeps you protected in high-alpine exposure
- Drawcord adjustable hood and thumbholes block out chilly winds
- Item #COL02A4
43% cotton, 43% polyester, 14% rayon, Omni-Wick, Omni-Shade
Center Back Length
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Super soft! Sizing is right on!
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145lbs
This pullover is a good light weight and very comfortable. Good bang for the buck.