Designed for the cool, damp, and wet.
As the ultimate short for rainy days, the Castelli Men's Nano Flex Pro Omloop Bib Short employs a nanotechnology water-repellent finish to repel rain drops, puddle splashes, and road spray from soaking through. Castelli's Nano Flex fabric features a brushed lining that adds essential insulation from cooler temperatures and rainy training rides.
Not only does it keep you dry as the skies open up and dump rain at biblical rates, but it traps extra warmth in cooler weather with its elongated cut. The raw-cut legs sit just above the knee along the front to repel oncoming weather, tapering to a shorter rear length for excellent mobility while you're pedaling. It's finished with Castelli's Progetto X² multi-density seat pad, which disperses vibrations from fatiguing your output and remains smooth against your underside to keep chafing at bay.
- Ultimate short for cycling in cool, rainy weather
- Nano Flex fabric traps warmth with its cozy brushed lining
- Nanotechnology water-repellent finish repels rain showers
- Tapered legs provide rain protection and pedaling mobility
- Progetto X² Air seat pad soaks up fatiguing vibration
- Seat pad lined with seamless, four-way stretch fabric
- Flat bib straps for upright security without irritation
- Minimal seam construction minimizes water entry
- Item #CST00IW