The Burton Men's Vagabond Gore-Tex Jacket acts as an impenetrable fortress against raging blizzards, deep powder dumps, and springtime slush. Loaded with an industry-leading Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane, the Vagabond keeps you pleasantly protected—because sometimes the best snow comes with the worst weather. Fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape, this jacket won't succumb to outside moisture. It's mapped with printed taffeta and solid woven panels, and the jacket features Burton's Living Lining that helps regulate temperature with breathable pores that expand to prevent overheating and shrink to trap body heat.
- A snowboarding jacket that defends against winter's fury
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape to prevent seeping
- Shell mapped with Living Lining for breathable warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with single pull adjustment
- Water-resistant Screen Grab media holster
- Zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Mid fit offers a slightly slimmer fit with room for layers
- Item #BUR01CC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Simply put, this jacket offers exceptional performance. The two layer stylish jacket will keep you dry on the harshest winter days. The longer cut is stylish and adds extra protection. I have owned both Arcxteryx and Patagonia Gore-tex shells and this jacket is on par with both brands with a more stylish free ride look. If you are looking for a stylish jacket that will keep you dry against the harshest elements then look no further. Worth every penny.