Select style & size:Select options
Resonator Powsurf Snowboard
Built with a 3D Surfboard Construction and without mounts, the Resonator is a true no-binding powder surfer that's ready for you to just hop on and rip the steep and deep with. When we say Surfboard Construction, we mean it—Burton teamed up with Varial Surf Technologies to use their proprietary glass-infused laminate process, as well as their special foam, to create what is essentially a surfboard for snow, but with snowboard specifications.
The aforementioned process makes the board insanely strong but at an impressively low weight, which pairs with the directional tapered shape, huge nose, and Directional Flat Top profile to make surfing thigh-deep powder feel how it was supposed to. The V-bottom with channels out to the sides allows the board to be manipulated for intuitive toe-to-heel turning that's done with your body, instead of with bindings, and the grippy traction pads help keep the deck glued to your feet. Although, a leash is highly recommended to prevent any runaway board situations.
- Tried and true no-binding powder surfer made like a surfboard
- 3D Surf Construction uses unique laminate process and foam
- Varial FM foam core is ultra-strong and light as a feather
- Surf Convex sets your center of gravity back for a flowy feel
- Directional tapered shape planes over deep snow easily
- Grippy traction spikes help hold your feet to the board
- Handbuilt at Varial's Ventura, CA surfboard factory
- Item #BURZ862