Select style & size:Select options
Leave your mark on the mountain.
Taking inspiration from Burton's Kilroy crew of progressive young riders slaying everything with undeniable style, the Kilroy Custom Snowboard brings its poppy personality, unique shape, and mid-range flex to fresh powder turns, side-hit sessions, and bigger jump lines in the park. The Kilroy Custom has a medium flex for maximum versatility across the entire mountain, merged with a set-back directional shape that increases its float in fresh snow, yet never feels unwieldy riding switch or overly directional in shape, seeing the stance isn't drastically set-back along the effective edge (i.e. the edge that makes contact with the snow).
Traditional camber maximizes pop, edge hold, and responsiveness for carving at higher speeds, making the Kilroy Custom a refreshing departure from washy rocker boards on the market. Inside the Kilroy Custom, you'll find a Super Fly 800G core that's impressively strong and smooth-flexing, combined with Burton's Squeezebox Low core profiling that makes it easy to manipulate and flex when you're learning new tricks. It's finished with a sintered base for reliable strength and high-speed glide when you're clearing big jumps and riding over sticky spring snow.
- Directional-shaped take on the classic cambered custom
- Pays homage to Kilroy crew of progressive young riders
- Traditional camber for loaded pop and energetic carves
- Medium flex for all-around versatility, from peak-to-park
- Unique directional shape sessions the park and floats in pow
- Super Fly 800G core with Squeezebox Low profiling for easy flex
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for kicker-clearing speed
- Item #BUR020G