Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Confidence feels good.
It's hard to get motivated to keep snowboarding when you spend most of the day eating snow, especially when you're four feet tall. Luckily, Burton made the Feelgood Smalls Girls' Snowboard with a Flying V hybrid profile so your girl can stop catching edges and feel better about moving up to the big runs. It's a shrunk-down version of the women's favorite Feelgood and is perfect for boosting her confidence to new levels.
The Flying V profile puts rocker between the feet for easy turn initiation, camber under the bindings for edge hold and stability, and more rocker at the tips to prevent edges from catching. The twin shape and soft flex are exactly what your little shredette needs to progress from linking turns to ripping the entire mountain. Plus, the extruded base slides fast even when you forget to wax it, and it's easy to repair when it runs over rocks, sticks, or anything else in her path.
- Fun and forgiving board for stepping up her skills
- Rocker sections allow catch-free riding
- Camber underfoot maintains response and edge control
- Soft flex makes board easier to control
- Dualzone EGD increases strength and edge hold
- Twin shape for trying out tricks in the park
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Channel mountain offers infinite stance options
- Item #BUR01ZQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Be careful when sizing up this board and a new set of bindings. Burton makes this board in a Women's size so if you find the same size you need available in both the Women's and Girl's sizes, and if you find that you need adult bindings then you will need the adult sized board. Adult bindings do not fit on the Girl's EST channel.
Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to either shoot me an email at email@example.com, or call me directly at 801-204-4679.