Why We Like The Black Diamond Technician Alpine Pant
Built to send, the Black Diamond Technician Alpine Pant doesn't shudder against sharp limestone or shy away from drop knees. The stretch material gives us full freedom to contort how the route requires and won't shred when shimmying up chimneys, while the ladder-lock waist adjustment gives us fit security that sits comfortably under our harness. When we suss balance-y cruxes, the cinchable leg openings clear the view to our feet for precision, and the hand pockets remain accessible under our harness for easy brush retrieval.
- Technical pant for the approach and the send
- Performance material is hardwearing and quick-drying
- Water-repellent finish fends off light precipitation
- Crotch gusset and articulated knees enhance freedom of movement
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low-light conditions
- Integrated, low-profile belt for a secure, harness-friendly fit
- Hem cinch for a snag-free fit on trail and a clear-view on the wall
- 2 zippered pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Item #BLDZ9JV
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED
- [face fabric] 96% nylon, 4% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- [28, 30] 31.5in, [32, 34] 32.5in, [36, 38] 33.5in
- Leg Opening
- drawcord adjustment
- 2 harness-compatible hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 zippered back
- integrated belt (ladder lock adjustment)
- zipper, 2 snap closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help