The resort is your oyster.
Carve groomers down the frontside of the mountain in the morning then hunt out some freshies from yesterday's storm in the afternoon with the Atomic Women's Vantage 95 C Ski. A solid all-mountain ski, the Vantage 95 offers plenty of float for boot-deep pow, but it remains nimble and stable when you're exploring the resort's best blues and blacks. A rockered tip and tail makes for effortless turn initiation, while a good amount of camber underfoot holds an edge when a cold front turns conditions less than ideal.
The Vantage is stable by nature with a sandwich construction that puts full sidewalls throughout the length of the ski. The wood core makes these planks light and playful, while Atomic's own Carbon Tank Mesh laminate in the tip and tail keeps it light and stiff while reducing chatter for a solid and safe feel when you're arcing fast turns down the mountain. Point em down bump runs, fresh groomers, or chopped crud—either way, you'll be stoked on the versatility and intuitive feel.
- A resort-friendly daily driver
- Versatile 95mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Rockered profile eases turn initiation
- Wood core is light and playful
- Carbon Tank Mesh reduces vibrations and increases strength
- Short turn radius is snappy and responsive
- Sidewalls help maintain edge grip on hardpack
- Item #ATO009L