Why We Like The Atomic Hawx Ultra Xtd 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The Hawx Ultra Xtd 130 Alpine Touring Boot is built with both touring and alpine skiing in mind but with a distinct focus on downhill performance. The focus on downhill performance is made evident by the narrow 98mm last that drives power to our edges and the 130 flex that offers ample support and response. Not to be outdone on the uphill, this boot boasts a beefy walk mode lever that provides 54° range of motion for easy striding.
- Stiff, powerful, and responsive touring boot for hard-charging
- 130 flex offers expert-level precision for advanced skiers
- Narrow last includes heat-molded shell and liner for a custom fit
- Prolite shell keeps the boot at a touring-friendly weight
- Free/Lock 2.0 walk mode initiates a 54-degree range of motion
- Skywalk rubber sole compatible with tech and GripWalk
- Item #ATOK1J1
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 6000-series aluminum
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Free / Lock 2.0, 54Â° range of motion
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Memory Fit
- Liner Closure
- cam strap (50mm)
- Binding Compatibility
- tech, GripWalk
- Skywalk GripWalk rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing, powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help