Unlock the vault.
Let's be real here—some days running 3.1 miles feels a whole lot like trying to work through a quantum physics problem after twenty-something years of not utilizing the information. And while the Asics Men's Gel-Quantum 180 Running Shoe isn't particularly adept at solving issues involving atoms or photons, but it sure knows a thing or two about providing run-long comfort and support.
A seamless mesh upper and synthetic overlays provide torsional support and a comfortable climate for your foot, ensuring that you're able to keep your eye on the prize rather than focusing on the swamp in your sock. Additionally, the Gel-Quantum 180 delivers a responsive, high-performance feel and cloud-like cushioning thanks to its full-length Trusstic system that provides a springy sensation while the Solyte midsole offers an enhanced and comfortable ride. The heel and forefoot GEL cushioning systems encourage shock attenuation throughout the heel and toe-off phases and the breathable ComforDry sockliner and lasting board wick away moisture and dry quickly.
- A comfortable running sneaker for short and long runs
- Breathable mesh upper and overlays for torsional support
- ComforDry sockliner and lasting board wick away moisture
- Neutral to pronation support for folks who under pronate
- Trusstic system maintains a springy feel underfoot
- Solyte midsole enhances your overall cruise
- Heel and forefoot Gel cushions attenuate shock
- Item #ASC00LD
- Q & A
Itâs been a while since Iâve purchased shoes that werenât nike brand. These shoes are comfy right out of the box. Light, comfy, and good looking in my opinion. I might have found a different go to brand of shoes. If you donât own a pair, give them a try.