Why We Like The Armada Declivity 88 C Ski
Armada's Declivity 88 C Ski has a solid combination of light nimbleness and rigid stiffness that we look for when we're riding the resort's steepest and iciest. As the second-skinniest ski in Armada's frontside performance series of Declivity skis, this plank provides plenty of maneuverability when yesterday's powder turns to today's moguls. There's a little bit of rocker in the tip to blast through any powdery stashes you might find in the trees.
- Lightweight all-mountain ski for groomers and day-old powder
- 88mm waist is the second-skinniest ski in the Declivity series
- Long camber underfoot initiates edge control down icy steeps
- Rockered tip adds float and helps you break the edge free
- Caruba wood core with carbon reinforcements for stiffness
- Sidewalls underfoot with capped tip and tail for lightness
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #ARMN37Y
- 160cm, 168cm, 176cm, 184cm
- [160cm] 128 / 88 / 110mm, [168cm] 130 / 88 / 111mm, [176cm] 131.4 / 88 / 112mm, [184cm] 132.4 / 88/ 113.4mm
- Turn Radius
- [160cm] 16.2m, [168cm] 16.7m, [176cm] 17.2m, [184cm] 17.7m
- EST All MTN Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- half cap
- caruba, poplar
- 2.1mm steel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 8, 2022
Just tried out my new 88'S. BAM, ROCKET FUEL. These things are like a Lamborghini on the Park City autobahn. Fast, solid and luxurious. I am a retired kid that loves to play. Thanks Armada for bringing back the OMG to my skiing.
Originally reviewed on Amer Sports Europe Services GmbH
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help