Select style & size:Select options
From the bluebird skies of the Colorado Rockies to the socked-in skies of the Washington Cascades, the Anon Women's WM1 MFI Goggle offers a large, unobstructed field of view with its spherical design, paired with Magna-Tech interface for lightning-quick lens swaps when stormy weather barrels down on your favorite mountain. Comprised of 14 rare earth magnets, the Magna-Tech interface allows you to quickly pull off your current lens and stick on a replacement lens for conditions-specific visibility. Additionally, it comes with Anon's Magnetic Facemask Interface (MFI), which uses four magnets along the bottom of the goggle frame for seamless attachment with the included MFI facemask.
New for this season, the Anon WM1 MFI Goggle features a Sonar lens by renowned Zeiss Optics for precision optics and increased contrast in variable alpine conditions. Both the Empress White and Blossom frames come with an additional Sonar lens for lens swapping in stormy conditions and low-light scenarios. All colorways include an MFI facemask, as well as a zippered carrying case.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Premium spherical goggle with Magna-Tech lens swapping
- Magna-Tech with 14 magnets for quick, secure lens swapping
- Magnetic Facemask Interface for seamless coverage from the cold
- Sonar lens by Zeiss for increased visual clarity and contrast
- Bonus lens included with Empress White and Blossom frames
- Integral Clarity Technology for clear, fog-free vision
- MFI facemask and zippered carrying case included
- Item #ANO003P