Get a double major in technical performance and varsity style with the Analog Men's Greed Jacket. Its waterproof, breathable construction includes fully taped seams to prevent the intrusion of moisture. Body mapped Thermolite insulation traps warmth while letting you retain the freedom to jib, spin, and butter your way through the park. Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat during afternoon laps or on warmer spring days. An adjustable hood cinches down over your head to protect you from snow and wind, while a removable stretch waist gaiter prevents snow from sneaking up your jacket and soaking your baselayers. With a letterman-inspired color-blocked design and a variety of pockets to stow your gear, the Greed Jacket passes the gear test with flying colors.
- The classic letterman goes technical with this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable construction with fully taped seams
- Body mapped insulation traps heat to keep you comfortable
- Adjustable hood lined with sherpa fleece
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow
- Zippered pockets keep gear secure
- Item #ANL005G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: med and small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 105lbs
I order this jacket for my son. We have tried on many different jackets for sizing and a men's small have been to tight in the shoulders. We ordered a medium for this reason. It turns out that was WAY too big for the kid. Returned that and ordered a small. That was a little big as well but at least it gives him some room to grow! He wore it this past weekend, skiing in colder temps (6 degrees at 11,000 ft) and was very comfortable! He is going to enjoy this jacket for a few seasons!