For putting in hours at the job site or the mountain.
Whether you're looking to put in some real hours at the job site or the ski hill, reach for the Analog Men's ATF Daily Driver Shirt Jacket for a classic look combined with solid warmth to get you through the storm. The polyester flannel is treated with water-repellent technology to shed light rain or snow. And even if the Daily Driver gets a little wet, the synthetic Thermolite insulation retains its loft and holds onto warmth when wet, so even if your buddy sprays you with snow as he skis by, the layer will still keep you toasty. Plus, the zippered hand pockets and the internal zippered security stash means there's plenty of room for your tunes, wallet, and safety equipment.
- A flannel jacket for the resort, job site, or cold urban excursion
- Thermolite synthetic insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Polyester flannel is treated with DWR for added weather protection
- Diamond-quilted taffeta lining is cozy and holds insulation in place
- Zippered pockets hold snacks, phone, wallet, and safety equipment
- Item #ANL006N
- Q & A
What material is the collar made of?