Select style & size:Select options
Bed down in the wild.
Go forth into the wild with three of your buddies and the protective comfort of the ALPS Mountaineering Morada 4 Tent. Shield yourself from the wind, rain, cold, and hungry wildlife in this lightweight, factory-sealed backcountry home. Your camping fun won't have to wait long while you clip this freestanding tent together with sturdy 7000-series aluminum poles, one of which increases the height of your backcountry home with a short cross-over. Two doors and vestibules give your backpacking party plenty of breathing and storage space, so you don't smother each other on extended trips. And the mesh roof vents let you gaze at the stars together as the sounds of nature lull you to sleep.
- Durable 75D 185T polyester fly with UV protection and taffeta floor with 3000mm coating resist the weather for bomber three-season protection and comfort
- Factory-sealed seams on floor and fly keep damp leaks and chilly drafts from sneaking in
- Strong, durable 7000-series aluminum poles give lightweight, sound structure to your home-away-from -home
- Two doors with extra-large zippers and vestibules prevent traffic jams and provide plenty of protective gear storage
- Sleeps four in a rectangle comfortably
- Mesh roof vents and windows on doors keep the air flowing and fresh and let you fall asleep gazing at stars on dry nights
- Pole clips make assembly quick and easy; 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes anchor your backcountry home
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum security and adjustability
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft hold and organize gadgets and goodies
- Item #ALM3088
- Q & A
Nice and Dry - even in hurricane weather
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We purchased the Alps Mountaineering Morada tent for a little more room for our camping adventures - mostly for trail Ragnar events. We are pleased to say that the tent TOTALLY ROCKS! It's quick and easy to set up and has great storage. Our latest camping trip had us spending nearly 2 days in Hurricane Matthew rain and wind. This tent held up like a champ! We stayed PERFECTLY DRY the entire time even with heavy rain and torrential downpours; and the tent never budged during the heavy winds. I'm happy to say we're huge fans of this tent!
Road out 4 days worth of rain in this tent and was dry the whole time, super easy setup and takedown, much easier with a extra set of hands though. Great for camping with 3 other people to make up for it being slightly larger and bulkier than some other backpacking tents
Excellent Value, Excellent Quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this tent for a backpacking tent for the family. At 8lb4oz it delivers what I needed; compare at 3-4 lbs per one man tent for the bucks. One can carry the tent and others can carry the food, water, other lbs items. Very happy with the tent have used it 5 times to date.
Great bang for your buck!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We set up this tent in our backyard to get familiar with it - ALPS really do give you alot of bang for your dollar. Lots of fabric to keep you warm, so, so easy to set up, aluminum poles, light weight 4 person tent, packs down to 22" long, waterproof fly, taped seams and the cross pole created so much more head room - I do believe this tent will serve our purpose very, very well.
Does this include a footprint?
can i get a footprint for this item