See It All.
When you've only got a couple days but you want to see everything Yosemite Valley has to offer, you need a pair of hiking boots that are rugged yet comfortable enough to go the distance. Designed for medium difficulty and duration trekking, these boots feature a medium rise for support on the trail. Aku backed the durable suede upper with a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane that keeps your feet dry when you're hiking the misty stairs to the top of Vernal Falls. The dual-density midsole provides cushioning and support underfoot whether you're on your first or third hike of the day. A Vibram rubber sole ensures traction over variable terrain as you make the trek to the top of Half Dome to take in the view.
- Hiking boots designed for medium difficulty and duration treks
- Suede and stretch fabric upper for durability and comfort
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Dual-density midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram Octopus sole ensures traction over mixed terrain
- Item #AKU001B