Don't limit yourself.
It's no wonder why the K2 Men's Darko Boa Snowboard Boot is the go-to choice for K2's rail and park slayers, what, with its versatile, mid-stiff flex and impact-absorbing EVA footbed. However, that's not to say it sacrifices support when you're shredding the entire mountain—this boot is just as at home carving up groomers and threading trees as it is getting down in the park.
Traditional lacing is complemented with a Boa Conda dial for ankle security at higher speeds. Boa Conda precisely tightens the Intuition liner, eliminating excess foot movement when you're charging the mountain and hitting bigger jumps. Ultimately, this combination gives you the customized feel you've come to love from lace-up boots, but with the extra security of a Boa dial controlling the liner.
One of the best features lies within the Intuition Control Foam 3D liner, which provides a customized fit as you ride throughout the season. This plush, foot-conforming liner features internal J-bars that clutch your ankle to prevent heel lift. The die-cut EVA footbed absorbs flat landings in the park and fatiguing vibration when you're cruising over chopped-up snow. And for the lightweight, low-profile feel desired by freestyle riders, the Street Light sole keeps the boot streamlined, with a grippy tread pattern for walking across icy surfaces.
- Versatile, medium-stiff flexing park and all-mountain boot
- Traditional lacing puts the fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable lining conforms to your foot's shape
- Boa liner closure brings the fit to your exact specifications
- EVA footbed absorbs impact upon harsh landings
- Street Light outsole offers grippy traction without bulk
- Item #K2S00C9
- Q & A
K2 Darco Boa
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great fit and comfortable.