Why We Like The DC Transcend Snowboard Boot
Designed with a focus on all-mountain performance, the DC Transcend Boot takes us from pow to peak to park with stiff response and tons of comfort. The responsive liner keeps our control twitchy-fast and adds support for big drops and high-speed chop, while the 3M Thinsulate insulation ensures toasty toes on those slow, frigid lift rides. The BOA Fit System securely tightens down the perfect fit in seconds, with independent zones allowing for customized performance, while the eco-friendly IMPACT-ALG insole boosts both comfort and the boot's heel hold. Rounding things out with a Vibram outsole, DC really made sure all the boxes got checked off when creating this all-mountain powerhouse.
- All-mountain boot designed for aggressive performance everywhere
- Stormproof Storm Flap and SuperFabric upper add durability
- BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler dials lock in the fit in seconds
- Thinsulate insulation bolsters warmth on cold resort days
- Molded IMPACT-ALT insole is eco-friendly and impact-absorbing
- Vibram outsole grips slick, icy surfaces with confidence
- Item #DCSZ9CU
- Upper Material
- SuperFabric, Storm Flap
- Dual BOA® Fit System, H4 Coiler Dial, Focus Closure
- Response III, 3M Thinsulate, Primaloft
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- internal ankle harness
- stiff (8 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- all-mountain snowboarding, powder/freeride snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help