Why We Like The Burton Ruler BOA Snowboard Boot
The Burton Ruler BOA Snowboard Boot is the epitome of control, providing a stately platform for new and old shredders looking to step up their skills. Starting from the top, the Dual Zone BOA Fit System allows us to find the most optimal fit, thanks to micro-adjustable dials that independently alter the upper and lower zones of the boot. Durable materials and a versatile medium flex keep us confident to traverse off-piste and into the park. For maximum comfort, Burton equipped these boots with heat-trapping features: 3M Thinsulate insulation, soft Man Fur lining, and heat-reflective materials ensure cold toes are never a worry.
- All-mountain boot equipped with rider-friendly features
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System provides perfect fit all around the boot
- Imprint 2 liner offers heat-moldable security and support
- Temperature management tech keeps feet warm in winter conditions
- Medium flex provides versatile response for all riding styles
- High-grip outsole crafted with recycled rubber content
- Item #BURZ9DM
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU backstay
- Dual Zone BOAÂ® Fit System featuring Coiler technology, TX3 lace
- Imprint 2, Man Fur, 3M Thinsulate, Lock-up Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (4 - 7 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Burton Recycled Content Rubber
- EST-optimized, B3 gel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help