Why We Like The Burton Photon BOA Wide Snowboard Boot
The Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boot versatile medium flex, intuitive BOA Fit System, and premium comfort features make it a first choice for shredders season after season. This boot's broad profile delivers extra space and comfort for snowboarders with wide feet, but it sure doesn't sacrifice performance with external overhang or internal heel lift. Burton's Shrinkage tech reduces the boot's footprint to eliminate drag on deep corduroy carves, and the Dual Zone BOA Fit System features added Lockdown tech that not only secures the foot's fit and locks the heel and ankle in place.
- Wide-fit snowboard boot with premium resort features
- Medium-stiff flex for all-mountain riding with a reactive feel
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System with Lockdown tech for improved heel hold
- Focus Cuff hugs the ankle to increase support and responsiveness
- Heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner with heat-reflective foil
- Low-profile midsole with shock-absorbing B3 Gel and ReBound cushioning
- Vibram rubber with recycled content for green and mean performance
- Item #BURZ9DD
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, GripLITE backstay
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler technology, Lockdown technology
- Imprint 3, Focus cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Vibram Traction Lug, Eco Step Rubber (30% recycled)
- ReBounce, B3 Gel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help