Why We Like The Burton Limelight BOA Snowboard Boot
When we ride in the Burton Limelight BOA Snowboard Boot, we shine on every lap, from deep powder all the way to the park. These mid-stiff boots deliver both the comfort and response necessary to learn and perfect every move. After dialing in the best fit with the zonal BOA Fit System, we're ready to shred in any zone in the resort. Even chop feels smooth in these boots, thanks to the freeze-proof B3 gel dampening our ride. The cold-resistant comfort doesn't stop there: This boot also features futuristic 3M Thinsulate and a heat-reflecting lining to keep our toes warm no matter how long we ride.
- Reactive all-mountain boot with medium-stiff flex for support and power
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System with unique paths offers zonal adjustments
- Low-profile Lock-Up Cuff boosts heel hold for improved response
- Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner with hook-and-loop cuff for added security
- 3M Thinsulate and reflective lining improve warmth and comfort
- Shock-absorbing EVA footbed and cushioning B3 gel smooth things out
- DynoGRIP outsole enhances grip and board feel while reducing weight
- Total Comfort Construction eliminates break-in period
- Item #BURZ9D1
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System featuring Coiler
- Imprint 2, 3M Thinsulate, Sleeping Bag reflective
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop, Lock-Up Cuff
- DynoGRIP, Burton Recycled Content Rubber
- EVA, B3 Gel
- Level 2 molded EVA
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help