Why We Like The Deeluxe X-plorer Snowboard Boot
The Deeluxe X-plorer Snowboard Boot makes earning our turns a little easier, thanks to their durable design, medium flex, and high-traction Vibram Eastridge outsole. Rather than the ultra-stiff profile of a traditional backcountry boot, the X-plorer features a mid-flex and an articulating Custom Flex cuff, allowing us to engage our full range of motion during uphill climbs and downhill rides. The Freeride Tongue, Power Strap, and heel-locking BOA Fit System offer the necessary support on tough terrain while traveling in either direction. And for added protection, the uppers feature a D-Tex waterproof membrane for diving into the deep.
- Adventure-ready snowboard boot built to take on the backcountry
- Traditional lacing offers a classic look and customizable feel
- BOA Fit System dial improves heel and ankle hold with fast, precise fit
- Medium flex with Power Strap for enhanced response
- Stage 4 liner features deep heel pocket and external heel harness for added hold
- Vibram rubber outsole provides grip on icy backcountry terrain
- Item #DEEI02T
- Upper Material
- D-Tex membrane, Double Back backstay (rubber)
- BOA® Fit System, lace, Power Strap
- Stage 4
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- quick-pull, external heel harness
- medium (6 out of 10 on Deeluxe's scale)
- Vibram Eastridge
- freeride/powder snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help