Why We Like The Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boot
Who needs a break-in period? The Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boot delivers out-of-the-box comfort, giving learners the confidence boost they need to be ready to ride. The soft flex lets us lean into turns and control our board with ease, and the lightweight materials keep fatigue low for long laps with few breaks.
- All-mountain snowboard boot to excel through the season
- BOA Fit System for a custom fit that adjusts on the fly
- Soft flex allows easy turn initiation for max confidence
- Imprint 1+ liner features integrated harness for a secure fit
- Man Fur plush lining adds warmth and a cushy feel
- Sleeping bag foil underfoot traps and reflects heat
- DynoLite sole shaves weight without losing grip
- Item #BURZ9D8
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU backstay
- Single Zone BOA® Fit System, TX3 lace
- Imprint 1+, Man Fur
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- soft (1 - 4 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help