Why We Like The Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boot
The search is over: Burton's Photon BOA Snowboard Boot is powerful, well-rounded, and precise. The Dual Zone BOA Fit System includes Lockdown tech, so these mico-adjustable laces dial in the perfect fit in three separate zones for immaculate response and comfort. Burton's Imprint liner is heat moldable and features a Focus Cuff, making the hold and support of this boot even better. If that's not enough, the low-profile midsole has two comfort-boosting, chatter-absorbing, fatigue-reducing technologies, happily keeping us on our feet for bell-to-bell days.
- Hard-charging all-mountain boot with a precise fit and versatile flex
- BOA Fit System offers micro-adjustability in upper and lower zones
- Lockdown tech employs additional lacing zone for improved heel hold
- Imprint 3 liner with Focus Cuff for even greater hold and control
- Medium-stiff flex is ultra-responsive without losing comfort
- Low-profile midsole improves board connection and reduces vibrations
- Vibram sole with snowboarding-specific traction tech and recycled content rubber
- Item #BURZ9DC
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, GripLITE backstay
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler technology, Lockdown technology
- Imprint 3, Focus cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Vibram Traction Lug, Eco Step Rubber (30% recycled)
- ReBounce, B3 Gel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help