Why We Like The Burton Swath Step On BOA Snowboard Boot
The Burton Swath Step On BOA® Snowboard Boot brings lightweight performance, comfort, and simplicity to our laps at our favorite mountain. The Step On® entry allows us to clip in after quickly getting off the lift, maximizing our ride time and keeping our skier friends from telling us we're too slow. A customized fit is achieved with the Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner, while the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two lace zones that can be independently adjusted for a comfortable fit.
- All-mountain boots for Burton Step On setups
- Lightweight, mid-flex provides comfort and high performance
- The articulated cuff offers a superior range of motion
- Tighten the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System for a secure fit
- Reflective heat technology in the boot provides exceptional warmth
- A heat-moldable liner allows for a customized fit
- Item #BURZ9E1
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone Coiler dial, TX3 lace
- Imprint 3, Focus cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (5 - 8 on Burton's scale)
- recycled content rubber, Step On
- EST Optimized
- Level 2 EVA
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help