Why We Like The Burton Ion Leather Snowboard Boot
We love that the Burton Ion Leather Snowboard Boot combines the sleek style of full-grain leather with uncompromising support for high-speed charging all over the resort. Designed for aggressive all-terrain performance, the Ion Leather offers us a stiff flex for hitting everything from gigantic pipe walls to steep chutes in the backcountry. The Life Liner is highly resistant to breakdown without feeling flimsy or losing support after multiple seasons of hard riding. It offers the customizable fit and responsive feel we've come to expect from top-tier boots, upgraded with DryRide Heat Cycle lining for thermally activated warmth in frigid conditions. Plus, we get some eco-friendly peace of mind knowing that the grippy, cushioning outsole is made with recycled rubber materials.
- High-quality craftsmanship meets top-tier all-mountain performance
- Genuine full-grain leather upper for premium quality
- Stiffer flex charges natural terrain and bigger jumps confidently
- Speed Zone lacing tightens upper and lower zones for customized fit
- Life Liner offers improved fit while resisting breakdown
- Shrinkage technology reduces footprint by an entire size
- Low-profile EST Optimized midsole for superb board feel
- AutoCant dual-density sole for natural stance alignment
- Item #BURZ9CV
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Speedzone featuring New England Ropes
- Life Liner, DryRide Heat Cycle
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- yes, Ultralon Performance Foam
- Liner Closure
- Tuff Cuff Lite
- EST Optimized, Autocant
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help