Why We Like The Burton Swath Boa Snowboard Boot
The stretch of resort from the lodge to the lift may be long, but the mixed terrain isn't anything the Swath Boa Snowboard Boot can't handle. This ultralight option is one of Burton's most versatile boots. Its durable makeup eases us through tight trees and park, and the medium flex keeps us comfortable and confident on any lap. The Dual Zone BOA Fit System allows riders to independently adjust the tightness of the boot in mere seconds, fine-tuning the fit to suit the next run every time.
- Versatile, ultralight all-mountain boot with top-shelf materials
- Medium flex offers balanced response and stiffness
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System adjusts upper and lower zones quickly
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to the foot and won't break down
- Focus Cuff offers heel hold to prevent lift and improve maneuvers
- Durable shell with rubber backstay for faster energy transfer
- EVA footbed and B3 Gel absorb impacts and vibrations
- DynoBITE sole provides rugged grip on icy surfaces
- Item #BURZ9E0
- Upper Material
- Ultraweave synthetic, GripLITE backstay (rubber)
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler technology, TX3 lace
- Imprint 3, Focus Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop, internal harness
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- DynoBITE, rubber
- ReBounce, B3 gel
- Level 2 (EVA)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help