Why We Like The K2 Aspect BOA Snowboard Boot
K2 answers our touring wishes with the Aspect BOA Snowboard Boot. Full-grain leather, a reinforced toe box, and a beefy Vibram sole provide the protection freeriders need in rugged backcountry terrain—the soul's even equipped for semi-automatic crampon compatibility. Inside, the high-end heat-moldable liner provides support, heat-reflecting tech, weather-resistant coating, and anti-odor mesh. The hybrid lacing system offers extra security with a power strap at the cuff for extra drive, traditional laces with hooks at the instep, and, of course, a BOA Fit System-powered liner closer, providing precision fit.
- Stiff-flexing backcountry boot offers support for out-of-bounds terrain
- Full-grain leather uppers are waterproof, durable, warm, and stylish
- Intuition Pro liner with internal and external J-bars for extra structure
- Liner-Lite Snow Camp Ready coating manages weather-related moisture
- Hybrid lacing features traditional laces and a supportive power strap
- BOA Conda lacing hugs the ankle and offers a snug internal fit
- Harshmellow damping reduces vibrations and absorbs impacts
- Vibram Mountaineer outsole crafted for bootpacking with crampon compatibility
- Item #K2SO0M9
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- lace, power strap
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D, SpaceHeater, S'Cafe coffee mesh anti-odor lining, Liner-lite Snow Camp Ready coating
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- BOA® Fit System with Conda
- stiff (9 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Vibram Mountaineer (semi-automatic crampon compatible)
- Harshmellow Pro
- Harshmellow Pro
- backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help