Why We Like The DC Andy Warhol Phase BOA Snowboard Boot
Andy Warhol Phase BOA Snowboard Boot adds a pop-art twist to DC's signature style. This all-mountain machine uses a Response liner, UniLite outsole, and BOA Fit System to ensure all-around comfort. The heat-moldable liner and BOA dial create a customizable and micro-adjustable fit, so our feet are locked in while we carve and jump. Underfoot, the EVA outsole offers a comfortable connection and absorbs chatter from choppy snow and big landings.
- Classic snowboard boot with art accents
- Mid-soft flex is easy to manage on every lap
- BOA Fit System offers effortless fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- Response liner is heat-moldable and fleece-lined for warmth
- Impact ALG insole supports the foot and manages internal moisture
- Foundation UniLite outsole made with lightweight, chatter-absorbing EVA
- Item #DCSZ9CB
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System, H4 Coiler, BOA Silver SS lace
- Response I (EVA)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Foundation Unilite (EVA)
- Impact ALG
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help