Why We Like The thirtytwo Diesel Hybrid Snowboard Boot
The Diesel Hybrid Snowboard Boot's just-stiff-of-medium flex makes our freestyle laps a little more precise without stiffening us out of the park. The hybrid lacing system brings a new look to the thirtytwo lineup, blending old-school laces' traditional feel with BOA's signature quick-adjust, precision-fit technology.
- Hybrid-lace snowboard boot for best-of-both-worlds performance
- Traditional lacing provides old-school customization and style
- BOA Fit System dial and Team internal harness keep heels locked in
- Medium flex delivers all-mountain versatility, support, and play
- Team liner offers out-of-the-box comfort and heat-moldable fit
- Articulated cuff and Performance backstay maintain boot shape and support
- Evolution Foam outsole keeps boot weight low and absorbs chatter on snow
- Item #TTWT163
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Performance backstay
- Hybrid Instep BOA® Fit System with M+2
- Team (Intuition Foam), Heel Hold Kit
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Team internal harness
- medium (6 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- Performance Evolution Foam
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help