Why We Like The Nidecker Altai Snowboard Boot
Back again after a successful inaugural season, the Nidecker 2024 Altai Snowboard Boot is a mid-flexing, freeride-friendly style with tech, support, and comfort that lasts. Riders find their perfect fit with the reliable Dual Zone BOA Fit System, and the integrated heat-moldable liner ensures out-of-the-box comfort that only gets better with time. A smooth connection from boot to sole prevents any hangups on binding heelcups and bootpack treks, and the B.F.T. Gravity 2.0 sole itself provides weightless grip and cushion ideal for long days of riding, hiking, and hanging at the lodge.</p>
- Freeride-oriented all-mountain boot with premium tech and ideal comfort
- Mid-stiff flex offers support for building kickers and precision maneuvers
- Asymmetrical upper construction mates well with Flow and Nidecker bindings
- BOA Fit System locks in a best fit in targeted zones
- Silver liner is heat-moldable to create a customized fit
- B.F.T. Gravity 2.0 sole from lightweight EVA and high-grip rubber
- Item #NDKD064
- Upper Material
- synthetic, rubber backstay
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System featuring H4 Coiler
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Nidecker's scale)
- BFT Gravity 2.0 (EVA, rubber)
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help