Why We Like The Burton Felix Step On Snowboard Boot
The Felix Step On Snowboard Boot is a top-tier boot in Burton's Step On lineup, providing snowboarders with a responsive flex pattern, plentiful support, and convenient compatibility with Step On bindings. This boot boasts two BOA dials: the Sequence BOA Fit System tightens the entire shell of the boot, while the Snugger Strap mimics the feeling of a traditional ankle strap for locked-down support at high speeds. The Imprint 3 Liner features a women's-specific Plush Cuff for extra hold, plus the Total Comfort Construction offers a broken-in feel straight out of the box, so we're ready to rip this mid-flexing boot anywhere on the hill.
- Step On boots deliver convenience, comfort, and versatile performance
- BOA Fit System with dual dials for quick on and off and precise fit
- Snugger Strap provides binding strap-like heel hold and stiffness
- Medium flex offers a happy balance for all snowboarders
- Thermo-moldable liner for a personalized, comfortable fit
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil traps heat to keep your feet warm
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #BURZ9CI
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- Sequence BOA® Fit System, TX3 lace, Snugger Strap
- Imprint 3, Plush Cuff 1.0, Dryride Heat Cycle
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Vibram Traction Lug, Vibram EcoStep (30% recycled), Step On compatible
- Level 2 molded EVA
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help