The Lynx Binding from 22 Designs is setting a new standard in free-pivot telemark. Designed for touring, the Lynx is constructed with lightweight materials, no breaks, and without any lifted binding weight so you can charge hard up the skin track and enjoy the descents at the front of the pack. Built with an easy to switch ski and walk mode, lightweight springs, and machined aluminum parts, the Lynx is not only the new standard in touring, but provides the same durability you'd expect from any 22 Designs product.
An easy step in and out 2-pin system gets you touring in no time. This system also delivers the best touring efficiency. Additionally, 80+ degrees of resistance-free touring helps reduce fatigue while you're out skiing for longer sessions. Once you're at the top of the skin track, the ski mode is easily pole activated by pulling up on the NTN heel bar and clicking your boots in to enjoy smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
- NTN tech-toe telemark touring binding for exploring the backcountry
- Lightweight design with lightweight materials for efficient skiing
- Easy step in and out 2-pin system gets you out touring in no time
- Ski mode is easily pole activated once you get to the summit
- 80+ degrees of resistance-free touring prevents climbing fatigue
- 22 Designs was founded by two telemark skiers out of Jackson, WY
- Item #TTD000H
- composite, aluminum
- Boot Compatibility
- Touring Mode
- Climbing Bars Included
- spring-loaded dual-height
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2lb 2oz, [large] 2lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?