From Greenland to Alaska to the steep lines found just a few minutes from their front door in the Wasatch, big mountain skiers Johnny and Angel Collinson suit up in Steep Series outerwear for weather protection that they can count on. The North Face designed the Steep Series with a purpose-driven mentality and feedback from top athletes like Johnny and Angel. The result is award-winning outerwear that performs in the most demanding winter conditions on earth.
- Innovative FuseForm construction provides targeted abrasion resistance
- Fully seam sealed waterproof/breathable HyVent Alpha 3L fabric
- Gear of the Year 2015 recipient from Outside Magazine
- Fully seam sealed waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex Pro 3L fabric
- Designated pockets for your phone, radio, & goggles
- Integrated Recco avalanche rescue reflector