Style on the slopes.
If you're looking for warmth while you ski, but don't want all the extra bulk, The North Face Lenado Insulated Pant has you covered. Its lightweight and non-bulky PrimaLoft Black insulation offers warmth in a streamlined profile. That, combined with the slim fit, offers style that can flow from the runs and into the lodge.
The DryVent shell keeps you dry and protected from moisture and the StretchVent gaiters keep the snow from creeping up your pant legs. When the runs get challenging and you cruise down mogul fields and long traverses, the Lenado is equipped with the Chimney Venting system that will help keep you cool. It allows the heat from your boots to make its way up your pants where strategically placed vents allow it to flow out so you can stay cool and comfortable while you shred.
- Ski and snowboard pants with equal parts style and protection
- DryVent is breathable and waterproof for dry comfort on the slopes
- PrimaLoft Black insulation offers light warmth without the bulk
- Chimney Venting system allows heat to escape for cool comfort
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic seal out unwanted snow
- Reinforced kickpatches offer durability against ski edges and boots
- Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops offer secure, personalized fit
- Slim fit with light stretch offers style on runs or in the lodge
- Item #TNF04L4