Power through the pain.
Slip on your Nike Women's Air Zoom Structure 21 Narrow Running Shoe and go crush some intervals. The Flymesh upper is lightweight and breathes well while you're sweating up a storm running hills, and Zoom Air cushioning adds a little extra spring in your step, even when you feel like your legs are about to fall off. The wide, flat sole increases stability, with two different types of cushioning in the arch and outer side to provide solid impact protection while you're pounding pavement.
- A lightweight running shoe for crushing training days
- Flymesh upper is breathable and supportive
- Zoom Air cushioning gives you a springy feel
- Wide, flat outsole increases stability
- Rubber strip underfoot provides traction on slick surfaces
- Firm, structured hell support
- Item #NKE01F2
- Q & A
Been running on these for years, love them!