Why We Like The On Running Cloud X 3 Running Shoe
Straight, lateral, or zigzag: Whichever direction our training plan for the day points us, the Cloud X 3 Running Shoe makes sure we get there. The improved heel fit and star lacing locks our feet over the plush yet springy midsole for soft strikes and powerful toe offs, while the platform's wider base boosts stability for control through agility drills.
- Light, energetic shoe for all the ways you train and play
- Re-engineered, recycled upper for optimal, eco-friendly airflow
- Star lacing provides a secure, performance fit
- 8mm drop helps fight against calf and Achilles fatigue
- Cloud units provide soft landings from runs to box jumps
- Speedboard tech returns energy for a lively ride and quick rebounds
- Textured rubber zones increase durability and traction
- Item #ONFB06G
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- engineered 3-layer mesh (90 - 95% recycled polyester)
- CloudTec, Helion foam, Speedboard
- rubber zones
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road running, training
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 18, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
This is my second pair of ON's and sadly they did not meet the expectations, especially considering the price. These shoes are VERY cute, however, they are stiff and provide little support. If that were all I would probably bite the bullet and keep them because they look good but within the first half mile of my run I had terrible blisters on my heels. My shoe size is very consistent as well so I do not believe it is a sizing issue. I am hoping to find another style by ON that are actually comfortable and good for long-distance running. Backcountry thankfully has agreed to let me return them which is fabulous news!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help