Odyssey React Running Shoe
The Nike Odyssey React Running Shoe was built with comfort to lasts as long as you can run. Its lightweight, textile upper is breathable to keep your feet comfortable as the miles start to add up while inside the shoe, a stretch sleeve hugs your foot for a locked-in, sock-like feel. A heel shelf stabilizes the back of your foot through each stride to help prevent your heel from rocking as your foot lands while the rubber sole provides reliable traction across urban surfaces so you can run confidently.
While the shoe's construction ensures comfort, its the Nike React foam that really makes the Odyssey stand out from other road shoes. This cushioning technology responds to the impact of your step by snapping back for high energy return and an incredibly bouncy feel. Nike React is also incredibly durable with testers reporting that the cushioning still feels like new after logging roughly 300 miles so you get that brand new shoe experience with every run.
- Responsive road running shoe for logging extensive miles in comfort
- Lightweight textile upper keeps feet breathing on warm afternoons
- Stretch sleeve lining hugs foot for a locked-in, sock-like feel
- Nike React cushioning responds to step impacts by snapping back
- Durable React foam can still feel like new after roughly 300 miles
- Heel shelf stabilizes back of foot to help prevent heel rock
- Rubber outsole provides reliable traction across urban surfaces
- Lace closure offers classic running shoe aesthetic and custom fit
- Item #NKE01VR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I love these shoes! Very comfy but also stable. I got the grey and black color and they go with everything. 8 have had a few pair of Nike Free sneakers, which I have loved, but I like these for the gym better because they offer more stability.