200 Zone One Sheep Suit
- Full body baselayer to seal in heat for long strenuous days on hill
- Synthetic wool blend is odor resistant, warm, and breathable
- 200 weight fabric can be used from shoulder season through winter
- Hood and front zipper allow you to trap more heat or let some out
- Strategically places mesh panels dump excess heat and moisture
- Fully gusseted construction allows for full range of motion
- Flatlock stitching prevents irritation and chaffing at seams
- Item #ICE00VX
- Q & A
Wool Onsie...YES PLEASE!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 182lbs
Took a leap and saved myself a few bucks by going with the all-in-one merino sheep suit. I'm surprised by how well it fits. When wearing on Mt. hood here in Oregon, the zoning properties respond perfectly to the changing climate of the day. Foggy to bluebird all in a few hours...I'm stoked by this piece as it looks awesome, and of course gives the same comfy, cozy feel of merino wool.