Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The 7 Seas 4/3 Full Chest Zip Long-Sleeve Wetsuit
In a sick twist of fate, the best waves often come with the coldest waters, but wearing the Men's 7 Seas 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit by Vissla, we have the last laugh while ripping frosty turns and challenging Mother Nature to whip up a rowdier set. The super stretchy suit is made to support a full range of movement, so nothing slows us down, not even the chilly water, because the 7 Seas' 4/3 neoprene is trusted to perform and keep us toasty all the way down to 53F.
- Full wetsuit built to help you brave chilly waters for epic swells
- Limestone based neoprene offers excellent stretch, comfort, access
- 4/5 thickness thrives in chilly waters when the swells are big
- Brain Fuzz lining traps heat and drys quickly to extend sessions
- Neo 2.0 seams maintain flexibility and stretch, boost durability
- Glideskin on neck and liquid tape cuffs help to eliminate flushing
- Chest zip entry reduces bulk while allowing easy on and off
- Supratex knee pads enhance durability and comfort on the water
- Item #VSLB0LN
- [face fabric] Super stretch Japanese limestone neoprene, [lining] Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Water Temp
- 54 - 68F
- 4 / 3mm
- [cuffs] liquid tape, [neck] Glideskin
- Seam Construction
- triple glued, double blind stitched, Neo 2.0 tape
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.