Summer is full of fun events and you and your friends try to get in on as many state fairs, carnivals, and culture festivals as possible. You're always sure to wear your Timberland Women's Londyn 6in Shoes while exploring the ground so your feet stay comfy and fresh adventure-long. Whether you're enjoying a Polish Kielbasa or going up for seconds at the corn dog stand, you'll be looking stylish while feeling comfortable with the Londyn's OrthoLite midsole and supportive ankle shaft. Made of nubuck leather with an anti-odor lining, these shoes are durable enough to endure summers of festivals while fighting odor for fresh wear all the time.
- Leather high-top shoes for comfortable festival-going adventures
- Durable leather upper adds style to long-lasting wear
- Six-inch shaft adds fashionable ankle support
- OrthoLite midsole offers comfortable cushion and stability
- Item #TIM007O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased these for a friend, she said they are super comfy and loves the army green color. They run true to size and are a good every day high top!